I just wanted to take a minute to talk about my little cousin. For security reasons, we'll call her " lil bit". My Aunt & Uncle watch her on the weekends because her mother works. I try to go visit as much as I can. She is simply amazing.
Lil Bit really doesn't know a stranger. She is always smiling & playing. Her favorite word is " Hi". It's hilarious because she says it to you & then a few minutes later, she says it to you again. You stand there looking ridiculous because you find yourself repeating it over & over!!!
I wanted to share a couple of stories about her.
1. Lil Bit loves her "Granny" & "Pap Pap". It is really cute to see the 2 of them with her. I asked her today "Where's your honey??" & she says "honey" & points to her pap pap. Everytime!! She'll be comfortably playing & then jump up & say "nannie", then quickly runs to find her granny.. Pap Pap has promised her that she will get to ride on his tractor when the weather breaks. She gets totally excited & runs to the sliding glass door ( Which AuntBev has cleaned a milion & one times because of her fingerprints) like she can hardly wait to go get on it NOW!!!
2. Today, my cousin Mandy ( who lil bit affectionately calls : Manny) came down with us & told us that "Lil Bit" is having trouble in day care. Apparently, she will not kick a ball or stack more that 2 blocks when all of the other kids are stacking 4!! Hilarious huh?? Like that really makes her academically challenged!!! Mandy said that Aunt Bev refuses to let her " get behind the other kids, so Granny, Manny & I are sitting in the floor trying to get her to kick a ball!! Amazingly enough, she did it several times. It's not that she can't, she just chooses not to get involved!! lol lol
3. Lil bit has developed a new passion!! The Potty!! Apparently her grandparents purchased this amazing potty that sings when you pee in it. Although I have never heard it go off yet, lil bit loves to set on it. She'll make a surprise face like she's done something & get up to look if anything is in there!! But the potty doesn't sing, so she sits back down, looks at a book, & a few minutes repeats herself!! Oh, life's little pleasures!!
I wish all of us had one ounce of her energy, she never stops for a minute. Always on the go!!
Lil Bit, Thanks for making my Saturdays so eventful!! I Love You!!
Captain Jive.. I enjoy reading about little man & his activities!! Keep em coming!! I can't wait to see little man & lil bit play together when you come in!! They're growing up fast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment