I am getting a new cell phone. There, I said it. So What's the big deal?? People get new cell phones every day. Why then am I so excited?? I really couldn't tell ya, but I am estatic!!!
It's a sliding phone & I am breaking down & getting J & I internet. I'll be a texting fool!!! Honestly, the best part about getting a new phone to me is getting new ringtones. I love ringtones. The most difficult part about ringtones is picking out the one you want.
If it were up to me, I would have a never ending library selection of songs that I could change everyday. I 'm debating on Elvis, Fergie, Catpower, Barry Manilow, Santana, Frank Sinatra, Madonna, Elton John, Kanye West, the Beatles, the Monkees, America ... the list goes on & on. I literally drive Jimmy crazy because I set for weeks trying to decide which songs I should put on my phone & what specific ringer is gonna be set for who calls me.
It's exhausting!! I think the only complaint I have about getting it set up would be retyping all of my contacts in the phone. If anyone knows how to do this without retyping all of them, please feel free to share!! Also, if you have any suggestions of songs that cannot be missed, let me know!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
suggestion for contacts in your phone. put all your contacts in Outlook then sync up your phone. You will never loose your contacts (I have been through 3 phones and just keep synching my contacts each time)
This might be a special service you have to pay for but well worth it. see you soon when we come to visit next month.
Post a Comment