
Ever have that feeling that if you were gone you wouldn't be missed?? I was on vacation a couple of weeks ago & a situation arose that made me actually think about it. I know it sounds stupid, but i was getting taken advantage of by someone very close to me( not Jimmy) & I began to ponder my worth.
I felt the tears run down my face as I questioned myself. I was given up for adoption, my first husband threw me away, & it seems like sometimes when I call people or communicate to people that they have better things to do with their time than spend it with me. Boy does that hurt.
I know we've all been there, but I guess at the time, it just hit me hard.
THEN.... I come back to just another boring stressful day at my job, AND... my desk was covered in Aluminum Foil!!!! I know this sounds crazy, but I thought it was the most awesome display of love & affection I have ever felt. I knew I was part of something special!! These people even thought of me when I was away.. Was it possible that they missed me??
My co-workers are the most adorable people I know. We are family!! I know I can count on them when I need them, & even if they aren't aware of what I am thinking, they still seem to come through for me. I don't know how to thank them enough!!!
So, remember, even if you think that no one cares, there are those that actually do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment