Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hot Child in the City!!

This past weekend was my 10th anniversary. I was magically whisped away to Washington Pa to celebrate with the love of my life. Needless to say it was the best trip ever. From changing hotels because we found porn mags under the mattress of the room we checked into ( we didn't stay & didn't have to pay for it), to finding a piece of plastic in my lasagna, to playing put put golf & getting beat by 5 strokes & don't forget that the new hotel we decided to stay at had to sound the fire alarm on us in the middle of our favorite tv show, & also that on the ride home Jimmy decided to take this detour that lasted 1 1/2 hours out of our way where we ended up in the boonies of Pa just so we could see a park, we had a blast!!
I returned to work today, only to find out that the air conditioner in my half of the building has ceased to operate. It must be 100 & i lost count!!! Everyone is slurping popcicles & trying to beat the heat. My co-worker brought a fan in & all of my papers went flying.
It was decided by management that we could dress in shorts tomorrow because the air conditioner is not to be repaired until Friday. I have been running around the office singing Christmas Carols, because I figure it's all a mind game anyway. However I don't think it's helping. There are threats of boycotting work if this heat keeps up!! lol lol
I guess I'm a "Hot Child in the City"

capt, here's lookin' at you

1 comment:

Kris said...

How dare you complain! Come to Texas where the days are over 100 degrees EVERY DAY for the past week. Don't tell me 105 is a dry heat, HOT is HOT! Miss you.