Wednesday, July 9, 2008

valley worlds of ...... whew!!!

My niece samantha has come to visit. She will be here until next Tuesday. I got to take the day off of work today, because my nephew has been with us for a month & I haven't got to spend any time with them. We went just across the border to Pennsylvania so I could see Lil Bit's sister, Half Pint. She is the most adorable thing & she just sleeps & sleeps. She resembles Lil Bit, but she really has a look all her own. My cousin Lois looked really good. She actually looks rested & she said that Half Pint slept through the night last night.
After we were done there, we ventured to Valley Worlds of Fun in Fairmont. It was a great day. I was actually surprised that this 34 yr. old woman could keep up with all those young kids. I climbed that rock wall like a pro. Although I know I'll not be able to move tomorrow.
We rode the water boats & played laser tag.
Had a great time. Until later.....

captain jive.. i miss you!!

No comments: