Just a shout out to my Mom & Dad who are celebrating their 25th Anniversary today. What a wonderful couple. My sisters & I love them very much & wish them all the joy & happiness their hearts can handle. It amazes me that they have been married this long & still love one another as much as they do. I can't wait until I get to celebrate my 25th Anniversary. That is, if J can hold out!! lol
I love you Mom & Dad!! Have a great day!!
Captain Jive, Watch out for flying toys.. You might want to buy a crash helmet when Little man Bunnell is around!!
I love you Mom & Dad!! Have a great day!!
Captain Jive, Watch out for flying toys.. You might want to buy a crash helmet when Little man Bunnell is around!!
2 comments:
Fantastic! It was great to see this post Ang. I always thought a lot of your family.
It is refreshing to see that there are still good people with great values. I hope that our generation can figure out their secret of a long lastng loving relationship.
May the good Lord bless you & the angels keep watch over you.
I am completely honored that you linked to my blog! Writing is truly my passion and I'm thankful that you too have found a place to share your heart with the world...
... great lookin' family! Someday I will meet them!
Post a Comment